Terms and Conditions
So please review the following terms carefully:
Customer agrees to the terms and conditions declared in this Online Contract (“Contract”) with respect to the goods, services and information provided by or through the Site. This Contract establishes the only agreement between the Company and Customer. Customer agrees to review this Contract prior to purchasing anything and purchase of good or service shall be accepted by the Contract.
2- Content. Copyright and Trademark Notice
The Site and its contents are intended for your personal use. Unless otherwise noted. The content (all text, images, graphics, photographs, user interfaces, trademarks, logos, artwork and other content on the Site), compilation are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks, and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights, and, the copying, reproduce, selling, broadcasting, publishing or publication by a Customer of any such content or any part of the Site without Zeek Enterprise, Inc permission is prohibited. Third party content providers also own copyrights. A Customer may download or copy the Site content for personal, noncommercial use only, provided that no changes in or deletion of author attribution, trademark, legend, copyright notice, or other proprietary notices shall be made. Downloading or copying Site content for other than personal, noncommercial use is strictly prohibited.
There may be times (such as when you purchase or order a product, subscribe to our service or to participate in our promotions) when we ask you to provide certain information about yourself, such as your name, shipping/billing addresses, telephone number, e-mail address, credit card information, birth date… etc. We may also maintain a record of your product purchases.
Zeek Enterprise, Inc accepts the following payment methods:
Other ways of payment
We do not accept Checks as a way of payment, but Cashier Checks (or MoneyOrders, MoneyGram, etc) are acceptable ( Pay to the order of: Zeek Enterprise, Inc).
If we offer the other forms of payment, you agree to all terms and conditions associated with such additional form of payment.
You are responsible for paying any unauthorized amounts billed to your credit card by a third party. All the prices listed are in U.S. Dollars.
Normally your card will be charged within 24 hours the order was placed and confirmed.
5- Conditions of Sale
1. You are responsible for measuring and making sure that your purchase will fit through doorways, stairways, into elevators, etc. in the event and the unit doesn’t fit and the delivery cannot be completed, a restocking fee of 35% of the original purchase price ( We don’t try to earn on the restocking fee! Restocking is very costly especially and all of our orders are special order. Shipping charges will also be deducted from your refund.
2. You must accept delivery at the assigned date/time. In case you’re not in home another delivery fee might be applied. The person who signs the delivery invoice must be the same person, whose name is assigned to the billing address. Otherwise you must have confirmation from that person, that you are authorized for delivery acceptance (Authorized person must be over 18 years old).
3. As you will be informed regarding delivery date, you must be ready for your delivery. The office usually calls wihtin 48 hrs before and on the morning of the delivery day, though you have some time to prepare the room for accepting the delivery. Drivers cannot handle furnishings that are not listed on the delivery documents. This includes, but is not limited to, electronic components (e.g. televisions, computers, stereos). They can HELP you with that, but absolutely not obliged to do that. If you are not ready for your delivery you can accept a curb-side delivery (assembly will be canceled in this case, and if you’ll need help with it, Delivery Personal might return, but additional charges may apply), otherwise delivery might be canceled and new delivery fee and date will be applied. Please be advised that drivers can’t also do some custom work not connected to the furniture assembly, like hanging mirrors, shelves, etc. on the walls – it requires special insurance and will never be done as a part of furniture delivery service.
4. After the delivery is done our Drivers can provide you help with organizing packaging or boxes the furniture was packed into, but it is NOT their responsibility to take it.
5. While we take care to avoid damaging any property while delivering furniture, which are generally heavy, we are not responsible for any accidental property damage that may occur. Please, cover the most insecure places to save your walls and floors from damages.
7. You have to understand that delivery furniture is not such an easy process. We try to deliver you order in the shortest period of time. We are not responsible for the delays happened beyond our control.
6- Changing or Canceling Orders. Backorders. Product Guarantee
Since we make all of our products to order once it is received, no cancellations, modifications or returns will be accepted beyond 24 hours from the date and time of order and must be done in writing by replying to the original email order confirmation you received or by filling out our contact form. If you did not receive an order confirmation e-mail subsequent to placing an order, please first ensure that you check your spam folder and then contact us during normal business hours Monday to Friday 8 am to 5 pm so we can assist you further.
You will be responsible for the original delivery fee plus the actual return shipping costs and a 35% restocking charge of the total original purchase price.
Special Order: Every order is a special order. We don’t have any finish product in stock.
7- Return and Exchange Policy
PLEASE NOTE: Unless the return or exchange is due to an error on our part, we cannot refund. any item for the reason that all of the items are special made to order.
PLEASE NOTE: WE DO NOT ACCEPT RETURNS (EXCHANGES) BASED ON COLOR ISSUES. It’s beyond our power and we cannot guarantee that the item you’ve purchased will match 100% color you’ve seen on the picture at our store. Some pictures can be bright, some can be dark; the pictures are taken by different photographers. All computers have different color settings, what means that each monitor adjust color in its own way. We can advise you to read carefully the description of the item then to believe the color you see on the picture.
Installed Furniture cannot be returned!
If the item was damaged upon the delivery:
* Most important is that you inspect the package at the time of the delivery.
It is your responsibility to check that all items are correct and all pieces accounted for before you sign. If the product is damaged in shipping, make a note of it on the delivery documents and we will replace or repair the parts. Please make sure that our driver/installer notifies our Customer service at the time of the delivery.